LibriVox: The People That Time Forgot by Edgar Rice Burroughs
Filed under: Online Audio
Hot on the heels of the first book in the series, and read by the same narrator, comes The People That Time Forgot. This is another of the short Edgar Rice Burroughs novels that are more and more frequently being added to the LibriVox catalogue of public domain audiobooks.
I’m thinking that it’s about time that LibriVox’s founder, Hugh McGuire, was appointed to the senate. If there is no immediate opening in the senate, we should at least get the nomination papers in for his well deserved appointment to the Order of Canada. Who’s with me on this?
The People That Time Forgot
By Edgar Rice Burroughs; Read by Ralph Snelson
7 Zipped MP3s or Podcast – 3 Hours 49 Minutes [UNABRIDGED]
Published: September 2008
The People that Time Forgot is a science fiction novel, the second of Edgar Rice Burroughs’ “Caspak” trilogy. The first novel ended with the hero writing a manuscript of his adventures and casting it out to sea in his thermos bottle. The second novel begins with the finding of the manuscript and the organization of a rescue expedition. (summary adapted from Wikipedia)
Posted by Jesse Willis
- LibriVox: The Land That Time Forgot by Edgar Rice Burroughs
- LibriVox: Out Of Time’s Abyss by Edgar Rice Burroughs
- LibriVox: Pellucidar by Edgar Rice Burroughs
- LibriVox: At The Earth’s Core by Edgar Rice Burroughs
- LibriVox: The Son Of Tarzan by Edgar Rice Burroughs
- LibriVox: The Chessmen of Mars by Edgar Rice Burroughs