The Geek’s Guide To The Galaxy #55 – Michael Chabon
Filed under: Online Audio
Now depending on the guest and the topic Geek’s Guide To The Galaxy can be anywhere from fairly interesting to absolutely fascinating.
But like far too many podcasts it’s biggest problem is not content, it’s the volume mix.
Podcasts are not only listened to with high end earphones in soundproofed rooms, they’re listened to in the rain, in the streets, and from the tiny little iPhone speaker across the room.
Geek’s Guide To The Galaxy‘s volume is just too damn low.
Despite this, here’s the |MP3|.
Posted by Jesse Willis
- The Geek’s Guide To The Galaxy interviews Steve Eley
- Junot Díaz featured in two podcasts
- Streets Of Staccato: Interview with The Zombie Astronaut
- The host of the Spaceship Radio podcast, Andy Do…
- This Week In Geek interviews Wil Wheaton
- Geek Cred interviews WORMWOOD creators