Commentary: A beginning is a very delicate time.
Filed under: Commentary
When ought you first introduce a kid to Dune? And what ought to be the first introduction? I’m thinking the paperbook, just after he or she has read The Hunger Games.
As evidence I submit, this 11 second video – recorded after hearing just the first few lines read aloud.
It delighted me more than any number of cute kitten videos viewed in the same month.
Posted by Jesse Willis
- Audio Dune Chronicles Complete!
- Sci-Fi Weekly reviews Audio Rennaisance’s Dune
- Dune: Creating the Audiobooks
- Review of Dune: An Interview with Frank Herbert and David Lynch
- Review of The Road to Dune by Frank Herbert, Brian Herbert, and Kevin J. Anderson
- The SFFaudio Podcast #124