Tales To Terrify: The Hound by H.P. Lovecraft
Filed under: Online Audio
One of H.P. Lovecraft’s shorter horror tales – short and ghoulishly sweet as read by the great Lawrence Santoro, host of Tales To Terrify.
Tales To Terrify No. 37 – The Hound
By H.P. Lovecraft; Read by Lawrence Santoro
1 |MP3| – Approx. [UNABRIDGED]
Podcaster: Tales To Terrify
Podcast: September 21, 2012
Two cacodaemoniacal grave-robbers, who delight in collecting gruesome trophies for their black museum, uncover a strange and deadly amulet from a five hundred year old corpse in a Dutch graveyard. First published in Weird Tales, February 1924.
Here’s a |PDF| version.
Posted by Jesse Willis
- Hypnobobs: Mother Of Toads by Clark Ashton Smith
- The Golgotha Dancers by Manly Wade Wellman
- LibriVox: The Shunned House by H.P. Lovecraft
- H.P. Lovecraft DOCUMENTARY on BBC Radio 3
- Weird Tales: The Strange Life Of H.P. Lovecraft (originally on BBC Radio 3)
- Alethia Phrikodes by H.P. Lovecraft