Dream-Land by Edgar Allan Poe (read by Wayne June)
Filed under: Online Audio
I hadn’t heard of Dream-Lands, by Edgar Allan Poe, until I spotted mention of it in some obscure tome. It sounded cool. So I found the original publication in Graham’s Magazine, June 1844, read it, and then and sent it to my friend, Wayne June. Wayne hadn’t heard of it before, but he loved it, calling it “appropriately dismal.” The best part, he has recorded it for our listening pleasure.
Is that the right word?
No, not pleasure.
For our edification.
He recorded it for our edification.
Posted by Jesse Willis
- The City And The Sea by Edgar Allan Poe (read by Wayne June)
- Review of Into That Darkness Peering: Nightmarish Tales Of The Macabre Vol. 1 by Edgar Allan Poe
- The Oval Portrait by Edgar Allan Poe
- The SFFaudio Podcast #216 – AUDIOBOOK: The Pit And The Pendulum by Edgar Allan Poe
- LibriVox: The Murders In The Rue Morgue by Edgar Allan Poe
- The House On The Borderland by William Hope Hodgson – Read by Wayne June