Ray Bradbury Tribute Song, Sort Of
Filed under: News
On a double dog dare, I’ve decided to post this very funny and controversial video by Rachel Bloom. The controversy isn’t on the prominent use of the F-Bomb, but whether Ray Bradbury is the best Science Fiction writer in history. I hope we can agree that he is a great writer of fantasy/science fiction. More of a fantasist with the tropes of the science fiction genre.
What a great video to encourage teenagers (and adults too) to read. ;) The chorus is catchy. Be sure not to be singing out loud at grandma’s dinner table. Unless, of course, she’s an old Bradbury fan … and then perhaps she did f*ck Ray Bradbury.
- CBC: Ray Bradbury interview (1992 with Eleanor Wachtel)
- GeekBlips: TV that inspires
- Review of The Small Assassin by Ray Bradbury
- Review of A Sound Of Thunder by Ray Bradbury
- Review of Caedmon’s Science Fiction Soundbook
- Prisoners Of Gravity – Amnesia / Total Recall: watch or listen to the show