The 92nd Street Y in New York City has a podcast! To honor the passing of Kurt Vonnegut they’ve released special podcast of Vonnegut’s first public reading from Breakfast Of Champions. This funny passage was recorded three years before it was published, on May 4, 1970 at the 92nd Street Y.
Download |MP3| 11 Minutes 42 Seconds
To subscribe to the 92nd Street Y podcast, plug this feed into your podcatcher:
But that’s not the end of this post, oh no, we’ve got more timely Kurt Vonnegut talk…
Rare audio in which Philip K. Dick sends Vonnegut to the proctologist over his novel Breakfast Of Champions.
“Disgusting and an abomination, I think the book is an incredible drying up of the liquid sap of life in the veins of a person … like a dead tree. That’s what I think, I really do. I also love Vonnegut.”
Download |MP3| 5 Minutes 30 Seconds
- The Time Traveler Show podcasts a FREE Kurt Vonnegut Tale: 2BR02B
- BBC7 features: Vonnegut, and Secret Weapons of WWII
- SFBRP: Slaughterhouse 5 by Kurt Vonnegut
- 1970 Kurt Vonnegut speech on KPFA.org website
- 4 Audible short stories on sale @ $0.99 + FREE Kurt Vonnegut
- Recent Arrivals from Blackstone Audio