We’ve got the audiobook version, and here’s cool radio drama adaptation from the 1970s. I’ll be listening to this tonight as I drift off into dreamland.
CBS Radio Mystery Theater – #0643 – Wuthering Heights
Based on the novel by Emily Brontë; Adapted by Elizabeth Pennell; Performed by a full cast
1 |MP3| – Approx. 45 Minutes [UNABRIDGED]
Broadcast: April 29, 1977
Heathcliff, an adpoted son, returns home to the family that mistreated him as a youth.
Bonus: The Semaphore Version of Wuthering Heights (courtesy of Month Python):
Posted by Jesse Willis
- Cathy And Heathcliff by Emily Brontë – from The Crackerjack Book For Girls
- CBS Radio Mystery Theater: The Horla adapted from the story by Guy de Maupassant
- CBS Radio Mystery Theater: The Walking Dead (aka Fondly Fahrenheit) by Alfred Bester
- CBS Radio Mystery Theater: The Rise And Fall Of The Fourth Reich by Henry Slesar
- CBSRMT: A God Named Smith by Henry Slesar [RADIO DRAMA]
- CBSRMT: The Prisoner Of Zenda