Here’s an interesting LINK. A Google Video archived interview with William Shatner done for the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences Foundation (yep, that’s the Emmys). “Video?!” you ask. Yes, but in the interview Shatner talks for a few minutes about his early Radio Drama career and what it takes to change an Eastern Canadian accent into Federation Standard English accent. The Shat is totally Airwolf!
- Mighty Movie Podcast: Pontypool – a horror movie for fans of radio drama
- CBC Radio One: Writers & Company an interview with and short story by J.G. Ballard
- Harlan Ellison MP3 Interview
- Review of Star Trek: Captain’s Blood by William Shatner, with Judith and Garfield Reeves-Stevens
- TVOF: Interviews with Hal Clement, Poul Anderson, A.E. van Vogt, Isaac Asimov and Frederik Pohl
- CBC Spark: Robert J. Sawyer on his WWW trilogy (and Mindscan)