“Education and play aren’t that different.” That’s the thesis of this interview |MP3| with MIT Professor Mitch Resnick. Resnick talks about the links between play, creativity, education, learning and life.
You want to see what Lego can teach you about creativity? Check out this terrific video, which employs regular Lego, the weapons of BrickArms (an aftermarket Lego company), and some spectacular sound design to create a street shootout to rival any you’ll see on a movie theatre’s screen.
Posted by Jesse Willis
- Review of Brick By Brick: How LEGO Rewrote the Rules of Innovation and Conquered the Global Toy Industry by David Robertson and Bill Breen
- Commentary: The Adventure Of The Mysterious Sherlock Holmes Audio Dramas In The Thrift Store
- The SFFaudio Podcast #262 – NEW RELEASES/RECENT ARRIVALS
- The SFFaudio Podcast #315 – READALONG: Make Room! Make Room! by Harry Harrison
- The SFFaudio Podcast #288 – READALONG: The Night Land by William Hope Hodgson
- The SFFaudio Podcast #153 – AUDIOBOOK/READALONG: Small Town by Philip K. Dick