From the latest LibriVox short story collection (Short Story Collection. Vol 033) comes…
The Man Who Could Work Miracles
By H.G. Wells; Read by Peter-David Smith
1 |MP3| – Approx. 46 Minutes [UNABRIDGED]
Published: August 2008
An English skeptic of miracles of the Humean school, suddenly discovers that he can perform them!
Another FREE version of this same story is also available, HERE.
And, be sure to check out our all new H.G. WELLS author page HERE.
Posted by Jesse Willis
- H.G. Wells Month – The Man Who Could Work Miracles by H.G. Wells
- SFFaudio Author Focus month "H.G. Wells" Arpil 2007
- LibriVox: The Invisible Man by H.G. Wells
- The Time Traveler Show #17 participates in our H.G. Wells Month
- LibriVox: The Sleeper Awakes by H.G. Wells
- Assorted new LibriVox Science Fiction short stories