Recorded Books, LLC, the world’s premier publisher of unabridged audiobooks since 1979, announces the release of a new imprint of audiobooks that will be available for immediate release to public libraries—Science Fiction. With the growing popularity of the science fiction and fantasy genres, fans are demanding more sci-fi literature on audiobook. The Sci-Fi imprint from Recorded Books features many award-winning authors, including Piers Anthony, Terry Brooks and Ursula K. Le Guin. Among the current releases are Now and Forever by Ray Bradbury, The Accidental Time Machine by Joe Haldeman, and Blindsight by Peter Watts. Recorded Books, which operates a New York City recording studio, employs award-winning Broadway and Off-Broadway actors to record some of the world’s most popular and critically acclaimed titles.
Posted by Jesse Willis
- Joe Haldeman on "The Craft of Science Fiction" and his new novel
- New Releases – Science Fiction from Recorded Books on Audible.com
- The StarShipSofa podcast metamorphs into a Podcast Magazine
- Review of The Forever War by Joe Haldeman
- Review of The Accidental Time Machine by Joe Haldeman
- Joe Haldeman speaking about The Craft of Science Fiction