The episode features scientist/author Diane Turnshek talking with hosts Al and Herb about fostering young writers, first conventions, and bad singing. Al interviews Nebula and World Fantasy Award winner James Morrow about epiphenomenon, really cool titles, The Philosopher’s Aprentice, and The Last Witchfinder. Herb has a chat with poet and Nebula winner Mary Turzillo, and NASA scientist and Hugo & Nebula winning author Geoffrey A. Landis; covering the nature of thought, Marvin Minsky, Joyce, Beckett, David Ives, rocket science, and fond memories of Hal Clement.
Posted by The Time Traveler of the Time Traveler Show
- Orthopedic Horseshoes-Virtually a virtual mini-convention
- Dateline Jasoom Podcast on The Early Days of the SF pulps!
- The Time Traveler Show Podcast # 2 : With Stories by G.C. Edmondson And Frederic Brown
- Vernor Vinge interview and reads on Time Traveler Show
- Little Atoms podcast interviews David Eagleman
- The Time Traveler Show #11 Beyond Lies The Wub by Philip K. Dick