Suspense – Dunwich Horror
Adapted from the story by H.P. Lovecraft; Adapted by William Spier; Performed by a full cast
1 |MP3| – Approx. 26 Minutes [RADIO DRAMA]
Broadcaster: CBS Radio
Broadcast: November 1, 1945
On All-Hallows Eve Henry Armitage, the librarian of Miskatonic University, ascends the summit of Centennal Hill. First published in Weird Tales, April 1929.
Stars: Ronald Colman, William Johnstone, Joseph Kearns, and Elliott Lewis.
Posted by Jesse Willis
- Uvula Audio: At The Mountains Of Madness by H.P. Lovecraft
- The Dreams In The Witch House by H.P. Lovecraft
- 19 Nocturne Boulevard: H.P. Lovecraft’s The Temple AUDIO DRAMA
- Protecting Project Pulp: The Hounds Of Tindalos by Frank Belknap Long
- Hypnobobs: Mother Of Toads by Clark Ashton Smith
- An Occurrence At Owl Creek Bridge AUDIO DRAMA ADAPTATIONS