This recording of Arthur C. Clarke’s The Nine Billion Names Of God was produced by Dercum Audio – it’s that signature opening, that terrific, haunting music that begins at the ten second mark – that’s the giveaway. Produced in 1991, it is long out of print and a real treasure.
Part 1 of 2:
Part 2 of 2:
Posted by Jesse Willis
- Reading, Short and Deep #009 – The Nine Billion Names Of God by Sir Arthur C. Clarke
- The Nine Billion Names Of God by Arthur C. Clarke (read by Colin)
- More vintage vinyl: Arthur C. Clarke and Aldous Huxley performing their own WORK!
- Review of The Nine Billion Names Of God by Carter Scholz
- Scott’s New Column at The Fix: Rocket Science
- Review of Technical Error by Arthur C. Clarke