This UNABRIDGED AUDIOBOOK (7 hours 29 minutes) comes to us courtesy of Lit2Go, a great website offering individual chapter MP3s and streaming audio (all available HERE).
PLEASE NOTE: One six minute segment of the audiobook (in chapter 40) was missing but I have seamlessly edited in the missing section from a LibriVox narration that used the same translation.
Journey To The Center Of The Earth was first published in French in 1864 and in English in 1871.
The next SFFaudio Podcast will feature our discussion of it!
Posted by Jesse Willis
- FEATURE: LibriVox + SFFaudio = Instant iTunes Audiobook
- The SFFaudio Podcast #482 – AUDIOBOOK: Kim by Rudyard Kipling
- The SFFaudio Podcast #381 – AUDIOBOOK: Scaramouche by Rafael Sabatini
- The SFFaudio Podcast #512 – AUDIOBOOK: Wieland by Charles Brockden Brown
- The SFFaudio Podcast #368 – AUDIOBOOK: The First Men In The Moon by H.G. Wells
- The SFFaudio Podcast #359 – AUDIOBOOK: The Sign Of The Four by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle