The SFFaudio Podcast #433 – Luke Burrage, Maissa, Julianne, and Jesse play Isaac Asimov’s SUPER QUIZ – because the game is 35 years old we used just four categorizes: “Geography”, “History”, “Science”, and “Words” (we left out “Movies” and “Sports”).
This is boardless tabletop game was invented by Ken Fisher in 1982, and was followed by two sequels (Isaac Asimov’s SUPER QUIZ II and Isaac Asimov’s SUPER QUIZ III), it still sees regular publication as a featured column in a United States based newspaper chain.
Posted by Jesse Willis
- The Fun They Had by Isaac Asimov
- The First Edition – interview with Isaac Asimov and Frederik Pohl
- BBC7’s the 7th Dimension had a terrific Isaac As…
- Review of Caves of Steel by Isaac Asimov
- BBC7 re-airing: Arthur C. Clarke and Isaac Asimov
- Good news everyone. BBC7’s the 7th Dimension wil…