Decoder Ring Theatre: Marvellous Boxes: Frozen Words Thawed? by Tim Prasil
There’s a new anthology series running on Decoder Ring Theatre – it’s entitled Marvellous Boxes. I’ve somehow missed the first episode because I’ve just heard the second episode, Frozen Words Thawed?. The plot impressed me, the unconventional storytelling impressed me, the research and scholarship impressed me, and I liked a whole lot too! Once you’ve heard it, check out THIS terrific post on the writing of it. And there’s a nice discussion thread starting on AudioDramaTalk HERE. Very, very impressive Mr. Prasil!
Here’s the official description:
The second installment of author Tim Prasil’s all-new anthology series continues our tour of new worlds of the imagination. This week, a reminder that history is written by the victor, and that the strangest gladitorial arenas are often the ones that appear the most civilized. What will happen when we hear… Frozen Words Thawed?
Podcast feed: http://decoderring.libsyn.com/rss
Posted by Jesse Willis
- Plotting For Perfection by Tim Prasil
- The SFFaudio Podcast #189 – Tim Prasil’s MARVELLOUS BOXES
- Gregg Taylor – the underappreciated genius of Decoder Ring Theatre
- Decoder Ring Theatre: Summer Showcase 2009
- New Releases: A Century of Science Fiction, an unabridged narrat…
- The SFFaudio Podcast #185 – ESCAPE-SUSPENSE