H.P. Lovecraft fans take heed, this fascinating and informative interview is absolutely unmissable!
S.T. Joshi‘s matter-of-fact description of Cthulhu’s decent into the Pacific Ocean made me think of Philip K. Dick’s own godlike alien (the Glimmung) in Galactic Pot Healer.
Changesurfer Radio – S.T. Joshi – Lurking Terror: H.P. Lovecraft’s Socialism
Interviewer Dr. J. Hughes
2 MP3 Files – Approx. 29 Minutes [INTERVIEW]
Broadcaster: WHUS / Changesurfer Radio
Broadcast: Friday, September 21, 2001
Recorded and broadcast on University of Connecticut’s radio station, WHUS, this is an interview with weird fiction scholar S.T. Joshi about H.P. Lovecraft’s life and political views.
Part 1 |MP3| Part 2 |MP3|
[via the excellent Lovecraft ezine]
Posted by Jesse Willis
- H.P. Lovecraft DOCUMENTARY on BBC Radio 3
- BBC Radio 3 documents the life of H.P. Lovecraft
- Lovecraft’s 70th death day gifts from the Zombie Astronaut
- Uvula Audio: At The Mountains Of Madness by H.P. Lovecraft
- ARTC Podcast: H.P. Lovecraft’s The Shadow Over Insmouth
- Hourglass Productions – An Hour With Fritz Leiber: The Author And His Works