Cory Doctorow has recorded the first segment of his second novel Eastern Standard Tribe which he describes as “a novel of political intrigue among high-tech, sleep-deprived management consultants.” Cory figures it’ll take 4 to 7 months to complete!
Subscribe to the feed or download |MP3| the first instalment:
- Bruce Sterling’s The Hacker Crackdown gets podcast
- Hardcore Nerdity Interviews Cory Doctorow and Jim C. Hines
- Cory Doctorow and Benjamin Rosenbaum podcasting their novella True Names
- ABC Radio National talks to Cory Doctorow
- With A Little Help by Cory Doctorow (and his friends)
- Subterranean Online’s SPRING 2008 audios: After The Seige by Cory Doctorow