Joe Mahoney, CBC Radio Producer, has posted three interesting MP3 interviews that he recorded at Torcon in 2003 to his blog (AssortedNonsense.com). Joe writes “I happen to have some tape of some of this year’s Hugo winners [and Larry Niven]. I thought, well, I could let it rot on my bookshelf or give it to the world. So I roused myself from my usual lethargy and blew the dust off some of the material I recorded back at the 61st World Science Fiction Convention in Toronto in 2003.”
Joe also says: “As you might already know (especially if you read this blog), Robert Charles Wilson just won a much deserved Hugo for his novel Spin. We just had the man in the studio a few minutes ago and I interviewed him about Spin and winning the Hugo, and he’ll be on The Arts Tonight [a CBC Radio One show] within the next couple of weeks.” you can look for the link HERE some time this coming week.
- CBC Spark: Robert J. Sawyer on his WWW trilogy (and Mindscan)
- KUSP radio broadcasting out of Santa Cruz, Califor…
- TVOF: Interviews with Hal Clement, Poul Anderson, A.E. van Vogt, Isaac Asimov and Frederik Pohl
- Fast Forward: Contemporary Science Fiction interviews David Weber
- Sounds Like Canada Interview with Robert J. Sawyer
- Streets Of Staccato: Interview with The Zombie Astronaut