Does it matter if what you believe is factual?
George R.R. Martin has an answer here in his very thoughtful piece of SF. The Way Of Cross And Dragon, which was recently audiobooked by Lightspeed, explores the concepts of heresy, blasphemy, faith and metaphor.
Lightspeed – The Way Of Cross And Dragon
By George R.R. Martin; Read by Stefan Rudnicki
1 |MP3| – Approx. 52 Minutes [UNABRIDGED]
Podcast: June 2012
First published in Omni, June 1979.
Posted by Jesse Willis
- Review of Just Another Perfect Day by John Varley
- Diabolic Plots: The Best Of Pseudopod
- Lightspeed Magazine: More Than The Sum Of His Parts by Joe Haldeman
- Review of Dreamsongs: Volume 1 by George R.R. Martin
- Lightspeed Magazine: Bubbles by David Brin (narrated by Harlan Ellison)
- Lightspeed: The Streets Of Ashkelon by Harry Harrison