A horribly good story, narrated by a proper old school narrator, the great Alan Sklar.
“‘It’s the stupidest story I’ve ever heard,’ said the bigger of the small girls, with immense conviction.”
And here’s a |PDF| made from the publication in Beasts And Super-Beasts (1914).
Posted by Jesse Willis
- Listen To Genius: The Tell-Tale Heart by Edgar Allan Poe
- Reading, Short And Deep #028 – The Storyteller by Saki
- Listen To Genius: Goblin Market by Christina Rossetti
- LibriVox: The Beasts Of Tarzan by Edgar Rice Burroughs
- Aural Noir Review of Grifter’s Game by Lawrence Block
- LibriVox: The Yellow Wallpaper by Charlotte Perkins Gilman