This Chicago area convention begins August 3, 2012.
Here’s the convention’s description:
Most kids create an imaginary world where they have friends nobody else can see and which allows them to be firefighters or astronauts or whatever strikes their fancy. We were all kids like that and, as we grew, we found the worlds of science fiction, fantasy, media, music, art and other interests that allowed us to escape from the
Within the fannish community, we’ve found folks who have similar interests. This society of accepting, like-minded people allows us to create and educate. Whether it’s science, writing, art, music or even new ideas of what family and religion mean, fandom is a pretty creative bunch. MuseCon is a place to explore that creativity and learn from each other. You don’t have to be an expert–all you need is a willingness to try.
Come and play with us!
Here’s the two page spread in the MuseCon program book about our hero:
And here’s the complete |PDF|.
Posted by Jesse Willis
- Gregg Taylor – the underappreciated genius of Decoder Ring Theatre
- Decoder Ring Theatre: Summer Showcase 2009
- The SFFaudio Podcast #501 – READALONG: The Book Of Skulls by Robert Silverberg
- Decoder Ring Theatre: Marvellous Boxes: Frozen Words Thawed? by Tim Prasil
- The SFFaudio Podcast #055
- Billibub Baddings Podcast Novel preparing to Launch