This is the best audiobook trailer I’ve ever seen – graphics are nothing – just close your eyes and see it through your ears.
By Brian Keene; Read by Wayne June
Audible Download – Approx. 8 Hours 33 Minutes [UNABRIDGED]
Publisher: Audio Realms
June 1984. Timmy Graco is looking forward to summer vacation, taking it easy and hanging out with his buddies. Instead his summer will be filled with terror and a life-and-death battle against a nightmarish creature that few will believe even exists. Timmy learns that the person who’s been unearthing fresh graves in the cemetery isn’t a person at all. It’s a thing. And it’s after Timmy and his friends. If Timmy hopes to live to see September, he’ll have to escape the … GHOUL.
Here’s a sample |MP3|.
Posted by Jesse Willis
- LibriVox’s Horror Story Collection 004
- Review of Red Planet by Robert A. Heinlein
- New Releases
- Review of “There Are Things I Want You to Know” about Stieg Larsson and Me by Eva Gabrielsson and Marie-Francoise Colombani
- The House On The Borderland by William Hope Hodgson – Read by Wayne June
- New Releases: 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea by Jules Verne