A letter from the editor has been posted along with the latest issue of Orson Scott Card’s Intergalactic Medicine Show. Editor Edmund R. Schubert says that IGMS will be released bi-monthly (used to be quarterly), the number of stories in each issue will be reduced to five (used to be seven), and that, instead of writing a new story for each issue (which he was having trouble keeping up with), Orson Scott Card will record a story for each issue.
The audio story he records might be one of his own previously published stories; it might be a story by another author published in IGMS; or it might be something from a novel-in-progress.
The latest issue, which went live just yesterday, contains text and audio versions of “The Man in the Tree” by Orson Scott Card, a story from the upcoming novel The Lost Gate.
Posted by Scott D. Danielson
- Recent Arrival: Cheater by Orson Scott Card
- The second issue of Orson Scott Card’s Intergala…
- Orson Scott Card Selects #10 – Lynn Flewelling’s Tamir Triad
- Audible.com has an exclusive Orson Scott Card short story Pretty Boy
- Orson Scott Card Selects #7 – The Forever War by Joe Haldeman
- Orson Scott Card Selects – Lamentation by Ken Scholes