This Noir Masters series book is a “pseudo classic” was first published in 1941. It was later reprinted as a Penguin paperback and also as a Dell Mapback. The modern ebook edition comes courtesy of the Wonder Publishing (which has a great new Wonder Ebooks site). Here are the |PDF| and the |EPUB| editions.
See You At The Morgue
By Lawrence G. Blochman; Read by Mark Douglas Nelson
14 MP3 Files (Podcast) – Approx. 6 Hours 57 Minutes [UNABRIDGED]
Published: August 15th, 2011
When a gigolo is shot to death in the bedroom of a beautiful girl, it raises some perplexing problems for Detective Kenny Kilkenny. Why, for example, would a man steal the license plates off his own car? Why should an innocent young professor come to the murder room … and then conceal a key to the crime? Why was a ‘phantom secretary’ hiding in the closet near the murdered man? Was there really money to be made selling glass eyes for stuffed ducks? Why would a beautiful girl ask her lover to kill her?
iTunes 1-Click |SUBSCRIBE|
Here’s the illustration from the back of the Dell Mapback edition:
Posted by Jesse Willis
- LibriVox: Operation: Outer Space by Murray Leinster
- LibriVox: Rebels Of The Red Planet by Charles L. Fontenay
- LibriVox: Operation Terror by Murray Leinster
- LibriVox: The Creature From Beyond Infinity by Henry Kuttner
- LibriVox: Space Prison by Tom Godwin
- SFFaudio Challenge title: Space Tug by Murray Leinster on LibriVox