“I asked the contributors to this anthology to write about paradigm shifts—technological, scientific, political, or cultural—and how individuals and societies deal with such changes. The idea is to challenge our current paradigms and speculate on how they might evolve in the future, either for better or for worse.”
There are nine stories in the anthology.
Two THREE are currently available in audio (from Escape Pod).
Here’s the Table of Contents with the AUDIO adaptations noted:
* Introduction by John Joseph Adams
* N-Words by Ted Kosmatka; Read by Kim The Comic Book Goddess |MP3|
* The Future by Degrees by Jay Lake
* Drinking Problem by K. D. Wentworth
* Endosymbiont by Blake Charlton
* A Dance Called Armageddon by Ken MacLeod
* Arties Aren’t Stupid by Jeremiah Tolbert; Read by Read by Philippa Ballantine |MP3|
* Faceless in Gethsemane by Mark Budz
* Spider the Artist by Nnedi Okorafor-Mbachu
* Resistance by Tobias S. Buckell; Read by Stephen Eley |MP3|
Posted by Jesse Willis