A must-listen reading of the story about the future where people live below the earth’s surface, rarely interact personally, and do all their interaction by machine.
Sound eerily familiar?
I listened to part 1, read by the talented B.J. Harrison, and then took my dog out for a walk so I could be sure of connecting with the real world. If you’re interested, but can’t listen now, download it anyway, because B.J. only leaves two or three episodes up on his feed and then moves his stuff over to Audible.
Check out past episodes here.
Posted by Julie D.
- Audible.com: FREE AUDIOBOOK Sun Of Suns by Karl Schroeder
- Orson Scott Card Selects #2 – The Big Time by Fritz Leiber
- LibriVox: The Dueling Machine by Ben Bova and Myron R. Lewis
- Review of A Hero Of The Empire By Robert Silverberg
- AUDIBLE FREE LISTEN: Primetime by Douglas Texter
- Mindwebs: A Walk In The Dark by Arthur C. Clarke