Hey look! We’ve got our own podcast. This is the very first one, which includes SFFaudio founders Scott D. Danielson and Jesse Willis talking about audiobooks, audio drama, and cease and desist orders. We won’t desist podcasting if you won’t cease downloading them – whatever that means.
This week we talked about the most recent of Recent Arrivals, the newest of the New Releases, and the breaking news about the attempt to break Broken Sea Audio Productions‘ productions.
Topics under discussion include:
Ubik, Philip K. Dick, Joss Whedon, Dollhouse, Babylon Babies, Audible.com, audio drama, The Grist Mill, F. Paul Wilson, Charles de Lint, Robert A. Heinlein, Starman Jones, Mort Castle, Dr. Bloodmoney, Frederik Pohl, Lester del Rey, Arthur C. Clarke, 2000x, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, Star Trek, Audible Frontiers, Wonder Audio, The Last Theorem, Preferred Risk, Alfred Bester, Fondly Fahrenheit, The Stars My Destination, Robert E. Howard, L. Sprague de Camp, Audio Realms, Conan and Mickey Mouse.
Subscribe to the feed:
Posted by Jesse Willis
- BSAP’s CONAN audio dramas and audiobooks threatened by a big corporate monster
- The Time Traveler Show has the ULTIMATE Sir Arthur C. Clarke Podcast
- Reading, Short And Deep #202 – The Star by Arthur C. Clarke
- The SFFaudio Podcast #004
- CONAN attacks fans
- CBC Radio One: Writers And Company – Sir Arthur C. Clarke