First published serially from January to December 1915 in The ForeRunner, this UNABRIDGED AUDIOBOOK (7 Hours 2 Minutes) comes to us courtesy of Tantor Media and their collection of “Unabridged Classics”.
Three American young men discover a country inhabited solely by women.
Come back for our next episode (SFFaudio Podcast #243) to hear our discussion of Herland.
Posted by Jesse Willis
- The SFFaudio Podcast #140 – AUDIOBOOK: The Island Of Doctor Moreau by H.G. Wells
- LibriVox: Herland by Charlotte Perkins Gilman
- The SFFaudio Podcast #157 – AUDIOBOOK: The Syndic by C.M. Kornbluth
- The SFFaudio Podcast #204 – AUDIOBOOK: The Status Civilization by Robert Sheckley
- The SFFaudio Podcast #243 – READALONG: Herland by Charlotte Perkins Gilman
- The Galactic Suburbia podcast vs. The SFSignal Podcast