Public Radio International’s To The Best Of Our Knowledge has a new Philip K. Dick special up. Here’s how they describe it:
Nobody blurred the line between his life and his literature more than the legendary science-fiction author, Philip K. Dick. And that’s only fitting since one of the major themes of his fiction is, “What is reality?” This week we take a look at the life and work of the man who’s been described as “one of the most valiant psychological explorers of the twentieth century,” as we commemorate the 30th anniversary of his death.
And here’s the list of speakers:
Jim Fleming, Steve Paulson, Anne Strainchamps, Jonathan Lethem, Anne Dick, Umberto Rossi, and David Gill.
Here’s the audio |MP3| but I’m afraid the file isn’t directly HuffDuffable (though it does readily download).
Posted by Jesse Willis
- Jonathan Lethem and Kim Stanley Robinson discuss Philip K. Dick
- To The Best Of Our Knowledge: The Future of Science Fiction
- The SFFaudio Podcast #194 – AUDIOBOOK/READALONG: Of Withered Apples by Philip K. Dick
- Here’s a really cool 29 minute radio documentary o…
- Philip K. Dick is dead, but his stories are more p…
- Barnes & Noble Media – Meet The Writers podcast